Sunday, August 1, 2010

Food & Friends... a great combination!

Last weekend a college friend from NYC was in town, so several of us girls that live in the metroplex got together for lunch at Mi Cocina. First, I love that place. Second, we had so much fun! Made me miss college!

Amy, Janell, Lana, Jamie, Me, Jennifer


Today we met our friends from Austin for lunch- they were in town for a baby shower & so we were able to meet before they headed back home! We also ate Mexican food- Mi Chula this time! Do you see a trend?

Beth & I


Beth & Jason


I've also been meaning to give an update- a few months ago I talked about wanting to eat better & workout more. So after Father's Day I got serious about it, and I've lost 10lbs! I'm back down to pre-baby weight, and I can tell I've converted a lot of fat to muscle- can fit in a lot more clothes now!!! My goal is to lose 5lbs more & then continue to maintain the healthy eating & workouts (just feel so much better now!)

And I'll leave you with a few pictures of Austin~ he is obsessed with Shane's headphones! It's so funny!

Hip Hop Austin


No idea what he's doing in this picture- but we'll say it's dancing...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

College friends are the best...and so are the "Mi" restaurants! :)

Molly Page said...

Austin is so gangsta! I love it. ;)