So Austin LOVES stickers- especially ones that smell. So this is what happened when I left him alone with stickers for maybe 3 minutes. They were everywhere- all over him, the couch, the coffee table, the floor....
Even in his hair (which looks horrible- can you tell we haven't been out today? Pjs and bedhead.)
Evidently he thinks he needs to eat them since they smell good!?!?!
He knows he got caught~
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The good news is he can easily entertain himself!! He's just a little boy; wait until he is a teenager and then you will remember these days fondly. I seem to remember a little girl who liked to do things like this! Love you, Dad
2 comments:
The good news is he can easily entertain himself!! He's just a little boy; wait until he is a teenager and then you will remember these days fondly. I seem to remember a little girl who liked to do things like this! Love you, Dad
That is hilarious! Were you able to keep from laughing??? Can't wait to see you guys this weekend :)
Post a Comment