Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 4th weekend

We headed to Victoria for the July 4th weekend to celebrate my father-in-law's 60th birthday! I was not good at taking pics... Austin kept me very busy! Here are a few~

Swimming on Saturday- he's a little fish!


Mat & Evie joining in on the fun- I love when Evie sticks out her tongue like that!


Cousins


Getting ready to climb out


Lots of splashing between Mat & Austin (he was doing canon balls in the pool)


Saturday was also our 11 year anniversary




Me, Evie, & Shanna at the party


Austin is really good about giving big hugs these days- I love it!!


Sitting at the table in Gran's seat... taking in the conversation


Gran telling Austin he can't get into the pool during the party (can you tell he's not happy about it?)


Shanna, Evie & Mat (our family picture did not turn out as well- thanks to a squirmy 2 yr old)


The birthday boy blowing out his candles!


On Sunday we went to church & then Shanna and I went to see Eclipse- it was great! The guys went fishing after dinner & we stayed home to watch the kids play in the pool again!

We left after breakfast on Monday & headed home. It ended up being another long drive (not only because of traffic this time, but because we stopped at the outlet mall in San Marcus & shopped for a few hours.) We decided on a surf theme for Austin's big boy room & I picked out the bedding I want to use- more about that in another post. No rush on moving him into another room- but I love planning ahead!

Hope everyone had a great July 4th weekend!

3 comments:

jodyandjanell said...

Yay for time with family! Glad you had a safe trip and are back home safe. Austin and Evie are growing up so fast.

Linda A. said...

Happy 11th Anniversary Sweet Girl!
Love you, Nana

Molly Page said...

WOW! 11 years is super exciting. Congratulations.