Tuesday, June 29, 2010

This & that

Nothing exciting going on this week, but wanted to post a few random pictures we've taken in the last few days!

Austin has started laying down in the bathtub A LOT- he loves to put his ears underwater.


Or his entire face...


We went to a new park this weekend- I love it because it is in the next neighborhood over (so a VERY quick walk) & it's covered! So we stay cool and so do the slides!

Swinging





Coming down the slide


And going up- he's good (can do it without our help)


The playground


Taking a water break


Getting bark out of his shoes- drives him crazy, shocking I know.


It's been raining a lot this week, so Shane took Austin outside on the porch after dinner to watch the rain. I'm not surprised that it turned into playing in the rain- he loves ANY type of water!

5 comments:

Linda A. said...

Our little "water baby".....that boy LOVES water! Love you Austin, Nana

Briana said...

What a sweet boy!

Kristen OQ said...

I can't believe he does so good putting his face in the water! That boy will learn to swim in no time once he starts swimming lessons!

Can't wait for you to meet us soon at our park. We love the cover they added.

Jill said...

He is so cute, Whitney! I love the covered park. I've never seen that. Wish that had those up North! Looks like you all are having a great Summer!

Taylor Made said...

He just looks so big :( What a great park! You'd think Lubbock would have a great covered park since we have fewer trees, don't know of one. Wish we lived closer so A ad P could play in the water together.