Sunday, June 13, 2010

Our boys

Shane was out mowing this past weekend & I walked into our bedroom to find this:


They were all sitting by the window watching daddy~ so cute! I took the opportunity to snap a few shots of my favorite boys (it was a lazy Sunday, so excuse the pjs.)

Austin, 27 months old


Max


Jack


So glad they all get along!


Austin showing me one of his boo boo's (on his thumb). It's funny because he has learned that we'll give him attention over a boo boo... so he totally milks it for all it's worth. When he wants something, or is trying to keep from getting into trouble- he shows it to us. :)


So serious


More pics to come this week~ so check back!

2 comments:

Molly Page said...

I love it when he's got the "serious" look on his face. Sooo adorable.

jodyandjanell said...

Love it!