The waterslides
Austin loved going down the slides with us!

With daddy

With mommy (when I would take him down, I always went underwater at the end because I'm so short- so lifting him up was a MUST)

This area had a great beach entry pool & kids play area. Austin loved it all besides the big bucket that would dump every 4 minutes when it filled up with water.

Chilling in the shallow water

The lagoon- Austin loved to sit behind/under the waterfall! (1 of the 5 pools!)

Kendra, Angie & Kristen with some of the kids

Going up and down the stairs

This was a great area because Austin could climb up to play or go down the kid waterslides all by himself (granted Shane was up there in this pic.)

Playing in the water

Down one slide

And the other (which was his favorite!)

Relaxing with daddy after we got home- he was worn out!
With daddy
With mommy (when I would take him down, I always went underwater at the end because I'm so short- so lifting him up was a MUST)
This area had a great beach entry pool & kids play area. Austin loved it all besides the big bucket that would dump every 4 minutes when it filled up with water.
Chilling in the shallow water
The lagoon- Austin loved to sit behind/under the waterfall! (1 of the 5 pools!)
Kendra, Angie & Kristen with some of the kids
Going up and down the stairs
This was a great area because Austin could climb up to play or go down the kid waterslides all by himself (granted Shane was up there in this pic.)
Playing in the water
Down one slide
And the other (which was his favorite!)
Relaxing with daddy after we got home- he was worn out!
It was so much fun- we can't wait to go again!!







3 comments:
What a fun place to swim! Wished we had things like that to do in LBK.
FUN!!! That looks like our pool..:) He is getting so big!!
That looks absolutely beautiful. I'm sure a fun time was had by all!
Post a Comment