Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New favorite things.... to eat!

Since I've been focused on eating healthier, I wanted to share some of my favorite things to eat:

Breakfast:

Hard boiled egg whites


Yogurt


Luna Protein bars- the chocolate peanut butter one is good too!


Lunch:

Sandwich round with lunchmeat, fat free chive & onion cream cheese, and either fresh spinach or cucumber


Morning Star Spicy Black Bean Burger- again on a sandwich round


Amy's Frozen Burritos- many different kinds ranging from 270-310 calories



Snacks:

Cocoa Almonds


Fruit


Veggies & fat free ranch dressing or hummus


WW Light Sting Cheese & Wheat Thin Flatbreads (the Tuscan Herb is my favorite)


Apple & Caramel Dip


Dry Roasted Edamame- crunchy, a little salty, and lots of protein


Dessert:

No Pudge Brownies (only 120 calories for one serving!)- they have original, mint, cappuccino, and raspberry flavors. You just add light vanilla yogurt to the mix and bake- and they are so moist!


Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches (140 calories)



What are your favorite "healthy" treats?

2 comments:

Molly Page said...

Aren't those no pudge brownies so yummy??
I'm head over heels for all the fresh fruit and veggies from the farmer's market right now. num num num

I'll have to try those black bean burgers, they sound good.

Amy said...

I love those cocoa almonds!

For a snack or dessert, I like a banana dipped in a little peanut butter. If you put the peanut butter in the microwave for about 20 seconds it gets very soft and you can dip the banana - so good!