So Sweet! I am seeing more of you in him Whitney, his eyes, nose and lips. He looks so big and boyish! Is he still sleeping through the night? Just can't wait to squeeze him!
He so sweet Whitney--I'm trying not to be jealous as my babe STILL doesn't sleep 8 hours in a row! I'm still sleep deprived. (I should be in bed right now!):) Can't wait to see you guys!
13 comments:
HE is so cute! Such a great mix of the two of you, just adorable.
Wow, he is clearly worried about the price of gas and the state of the war in a couple of those pics. So, sweet!
Loved them all!
Love the new pics! He is such a cute little baby!
What a cutie! I can't believe how big he is getting! He is filling out more and more.
Sweet boy! :)
Oh he is so cute. Love the pictures. Keep them coming!
Oh my goodness-he is beautiful!
What a doll.
Kim
So Sweet! I am seeing more of you in him Whitney, his eyes, nose and lips. He looks so big and boyish! Is he still sleeping through the night? Just can't wait to squeeze him!
He has gotten SO big! I am so excited to see new pictures - what a sweetie!
Ohh he's getting so big!!! What a handsome boy he is!!! Love all the pictures!
He is the cutest little thing. We really miss you guys and can't wait to see you all:)
He is just precious!
He so sweet Whitney--I'm trying not to be jealous as my babe STILL doesn't sleep 8 hours in a row! I'm still sleep deprived.
(I should be in bed right now!):)
Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment