Wednesday, May 14, 2008

2 Months Old

Happy 2 Month Birthday to my sweet Austin! He's such a big boy! We will find out his weight at his 2 month appointment next week- but I can tell it's going to be a lot! It hurts my back to hold him for too long! He is also much more in control of his head- which makes him easier to hold! My little baby is growing up so quickly! Where does time go???

The serious look











Smiling (just a little though!)











In other news, I have a Pampered Chef party this friday night- my first since Austin was born! It's been so long since I did a show that I feel like I need to practice! Plus they have introduced over 60 new products that I know nothing about! I'll be anxious to see how Pampered Chef fits into our lives now- afterall, this is the reason that I started consulting... so that I could stay at home when we had kids! It will be good for Shane to be able to spend some time alone with Austin when I'm doing shows, and it will be good for me to get out and socialize with adults! And the money is nice too :)

We also have company coming to visit this weekend! Our friends Jason & Beth are coming into town to meet Austin on Saturday. Another friend, Amy, will be stopping by to meet him on Sunday! I can't wait to show off my little one! I'll post more pictures soon!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Happy 2 months, Austin! He is such a doll-and a chunk. I'd love to get my hands on him.
I think it's great that you consult with Pampered Chef-hope your return goes great!

Alyson said...

Yay for Pampered Chef! Don't worry, you'll get right back into it, no problem. You're a professional. :) I warned everyone at our Team Meeting that you are off maternity leave and they better get crackin' if they want to hold their own against you in personal sales in the coming months! :)

Kristen said...

Cute pictures! :)

Amy McCown said...

I can not believe his is already 2 months. Whitney he is such a cutie. I am glad that you had a good mothers day. I am sure that you will do great at your party this weekend.

Allison said...

Oh Whitney he is ADORABLE!! THOSE CHEEKS!!! He looks like such a cuddle bug. Happy 2 months!!!

Joni & Al said...

What a sweet face! He seems like an "old soul" in his pictures. So precious.
We are hoping to go to Austin in July and will actually fly into DFW and drive. We'd love to see you guys, either in DFW or in Austin! I'll keep you posted with details. Have fun this weekend with Beth and Jason!