I've also taken some new nursery pics since we've added a few more thing recently. It's still not finalized, but getting there!
My mom made a pillow for the glider- it's stripe on one side and paisley on the other. In addition we bought a cute picture to go above the glider. Oh, and a matching changing pad cover that can barely be seen in the picture.
My mom also made the ties for the bumper (which I think really softens the bedding a lot!) I also found a cute white table at Target to go beside the glider! Any ideas on what I could with that huge space on the top of the armoire (left side) or above the lamp?????
We bought a cute ceramic cross that hangs next to the door that says "For this child, I have prayed." And then I made the sign above the door- who knew I could be so crafty?? It says "All creatures great and small, the Lord God created them all".
You can click on any of the pictures and they should come up larger! I'm sure there will be more pictures to come!







18 comments:
Love the pics! You are so brave to put naked belly shots on your blog, I could never bring myself to do that. We take them, I just don't post them. :) The nursery looks great. I love the lettering on the sign, what did you end up using?
Whitney, you are the cutest mother-to be! I'm so happy for you and Shane. Little boys are so sweet.
I love your nursery and the sign looks great!
Have you talked to Aimee?
oh my stars, you actually look pregnant in the front belly shot!!! too cute : )
also, love the nursery additions. especially the sign above the door. you did an awesome job with that!!! it looks like something you would get out of an expensive baby boutique. as for the blank spaces on the armoir and above the lamp, i think some big sepia pictures of austin would be neat. just an idea.
love and miss you
Very cute! I am thinking that above the lamp it might be neat to create some height by using the same or different size but definately same color picture frames lined up top to bottom and maybe a ribbon under them making them look like they are hanging from the ribbon. I stole the idea from a Pottery Barn magazine and did it in our living room in Boerne. Just a suggestion...
You continue to look great. The nursery looks so cute. I like the idea of a big photo of just Austin or one of him with you for the blank space. You could just put the frame there or place it on an easle. You could also get a 12x12 frame and put a scrapbook page that you have done of him. How did you do the letters on the sign. Did you paint them?
You did such a great job on the baby room! I am so impressed!
And you are SO cute all preggo! And don't sweat the "Luna Negra" too much. I only got one from the naval down. Not all the way up like you see some people. So 1/2 is semi tollerable. Whats sad, is that 4 months later I still have it. COME ON ELASTIC SKIN....
I love the sing above the closet! How did you do that? Also, you still look great! And don't worry,"the line" will go away or faint within a couple of months after the baby is born!
Tanya
Ok, let's try spelling 'sign' again...sorry about that.
I LOVE Austin's nursery! Can you come over and decorate one for Luke? I DO have blue paint on the walls...
You are the cutest pregnant woman! Loved the picture of the front of your bellly. That baby boy is getting big!!
Can I say again--I love the nursery! What a lucky kid, living in a room that cute!!! BTW, you look great for being 32 weeks pregnant--I don't think I ever looked that cute the entire time I was pregnant with both kids. Not much longer to go...
Austin's room is ADORABLE!!! I LOVE IT! And can I just say that again, I am soooooo glad I was never pregnant at the same time as you because you are the CUTEST prego person!
I can't believe that you are on the home-stretch for Mr. Austins big debut!!
Oh, and thanks for sending me the invite to your shower. I feel honored!
What a cute nursery! I want to live there!
Don't sweat the belly line, I just realized that mine is gone after about 5 months and I'm a lot more fair-skinned than you. Now the belly button is another story. I think it's changed forever. ;)
I love the front-belly pics. Those always shocked me because I felt like my stomach looked more round in the pictures than it did in the mirror.
The nursery is so beautiful!! You have done a wonderful job on it! You also look so great still. You look like you are all belly! I am always amazed by that line!
You look great! And so does the room!
You look great and the room is awesome! You are really creative in your decorating. :)
The nursery looks awesome and so do you! You are such a fit little momma!
everything is adorable...you and the room!
So I don't think I have your current email address or I would reply to you that way....but Tanya Warpula from church is who did the photos. She did a really good job and obviously loves what she does!
Post a Comment