My friend, Kim, actually selected me as someone who would fill this out- so I don't want to disappoint! Of course we all know I would have done it anyway! :)
Two names you go by:
1. Whitney
2. Whit (by my Dad and a few close friends)
Two things you are wearing right now
1. Maternity jeans and shirt- very flattering, I'm sure
2. Super soft and comfy socks that I got from my parents at Christmas- Nap brand from Brookstone! I live in them!
Two of your favorite things to do
1. Spend time with friends and family
2. BLOGGING, emailing, talking- communicating in general
Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. To not have to pay the dealership $800 in repairs for my car tomorrow (nothing serious- just things that need to be replaced since the car is 6 yrs old)
2. To be debt-free (stealing that one from my friend, Kim)
Two favorite pets you have/had
1. Max- our super sweet kitty that is more like a dog than a cat (in personality and size!)
2. Fred- one of our dogs growing up (a Chihuahua.) Being an only child, he was like a sibling and best friend to me!
Two people who will fill this out
1. Wendi
2. Brigid
Two things you ate today
1. Chicken Fajita Tacos- from this new place called Mi Chula in Southlake, TX- it's great!
2. Half a package of frozen Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies- shut up, I'm pregnant!
Two people you last talked to
1. Shane
2. Beth- on Yahoo IM
Two things you're doing tomorrow
1. Ladies Bible Class- we started a new study called "Bad Girls of the Bible"- it's really good!
2. Close & submit a Pampered Chef show from this past Friday night
Two longest car rides
1. DFW to Amarillo or anywhere in West Texas- enough said
2. Any trip where I have to drive alone (with nobody to talk to)
Two favorite holidays
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving
Two favorite beverages
1. I drink water the most, but that's boring.... so Cherry Limeade from Sonic
2. Coke
Two favorite TV shows (not hard because most shows are in repeats with the strike)
1. Friday Night Lights
2. One Tree Hill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Have the Shanester fill this out!!!!!
coThat's cute! I mean... if I have to I will fill it out......... :) You know I would have copied it even if you didn't select me. ha!! Can't wait to see y'all again soon!
Loved reading more about you! Thanks for playing along. So what do you think will happen in Dillon,TX next? We are so hooked on Friday Night Lights and seem to laugh adn cry in almost every episode! Stay off your feet and enjoy your last few weeks of being pregnant. :)
I love thin mint GS cookies. I will have to try them frozen! :)
Hey! Shoot me an email...I made my blog private and wanted to add you. tesneydavis@hotmail.com
Cool blog idea. Loved learning more about you:)
Post a Comment