~Blood Pressure- normal
~Baby's Heartbeat- normal
~Weight Gain- 21 lbs
~Stomach Measurement- 30 cm
~Last Test Results- I do NOT have gestational diabetes, but am anemic. So I'm now taking an iron supplement.
~Random Symptoms- In the last week I noticed that I'm losing more hair than normal (it collects in the shower every morning.) The dr isn't worried, but may check my thyroid in 2 weeks if it continues. I've also noticed that due to the fact that I'm carrying so low, I feel like he's about to fall out everytime I get up and walk around. It hurts!
I spent today running errands & looking for some cute outfits for my upcoming showers. I only found one dress that I really liked, so I got it! There really is a lack of cute maternity clothes at this time of the year. Does anyone have suggestions for places that have cute & reasonably priced maternity clothes?
Here's the most recent belly pic- Shane just took it for me today! It makes me sad when you compare it to the 9 week pic. :( Not just the size- but look how tan I was.....







13 comments:
You are a cute preg lady and can't wait to see your new dress! :) Heck - I'm jealous of how tan you were!!!
You look fabulous Whitney.
As for clothes I felt the same way when I was pregnant and know I feel like Target has some cute stuff. Maybe all the hormones affects your fashion vision :)
Hey Whitney~
You look adorable! Tan?@!@$ Oh boy, I totally miss those days myself. It's weird. It's so totally worth it, but I have to admit, it's hard to feel like you are loosing yourself.
Clothes... that was tough! I actually hated shopping for maternity clothes. I found cute stuff BUT it was expensive and therefore I didn't purchase much. I was an outfit repeater! ; )
Can't wait to see you. You will be so back to normal again soon.
See you soon.
J
you are so CUTE!!! let me send you a picture of me not even my belly and you would look very TAN!!!!
If you ask me you are still tan!
Anyway my favorite place to shop was Gap for everything You do have to find a GAP store that has maternity. The one at Stonebriar Mall in Frisco has one that is pretty good. I got a couple of dresses from there that I received quite a few comments on how cute they were.
I am glad everything is great!
I would shop online, that is what I did. I think it is better than driving all over town when you are pregnant. :)
Your belly is very cute. You are carrying low. I have heard boys do that. I bought most of my clothes online at the Gap. They had more of a selection. You can return it to any store if you need to. I also bought one nice outfit from Japanese Weekend. It was a little expensive, but the skirt was reversible and could be used as a strapless top (only did it once on vacation). Ann Taylor loft now carries maternity clothes. Mimi Maternity also had some cute things. I know it is hard to find cute things when you are pregnant. You can email me if you want to know specific stores in Dallas. Good luck.
how nice...only 21 pounds. i think i gained that in the first 21 seconds on my pregnancies...you are doing great!
i know what you mean about maternity clothes. when you are not pregnant, you see them and think, "oh my gosh, they are so cute!!!! i love everything!" then, you have to actually wear them. i have found that the online selection is way better than what you find in the store. target, old navy, and gap have a better variety through their websites. the only downfall is that you have to pay shipping and you can't try it on, but it might be worth a look.
I lost SO much hair during and after my first pregnancy! They tested my thyroid and it was fine...just the good ol' hormones! :) I just went with my sis to Pickles and Icecream and she found two CUTE outfits for her showers...one was even on sale!
Your belly is just so cute!!! And I too am jealous of that tan!
Whitney you are too cute!! Glad your doing well! I had decent luck at GAP (in the Galleria) & Kohl's.
You look great and it's a blessing that your pregnancy is moving along perfectly. And, you are still tanner than I will ever be! :)
You look great for being that far along! Also, I am so happy for y'all that Austin is doing well! Not too much longer...
Post a Comment