Allison- friend from Richland Hills church (Ft Worth)
Alyssa-friend from Richland Hills church; also previously knew through Kristen O
Amber- friend from Richland Hills church (Ft Worth)
Amy M- Harding friend & club sister
Amy S- Harding friend & club sister; now lives in the DFW area
Angie- friend from Richland Hills church (Ft Worth)
April- friend from Westover Hills church (Austin)
Briana- friend from Westover Hills church (Austin)
Brigid- friend that lives in Connecticut (we met through her husband, Joe, whom I worked with at IKON & am good friends with)
Brooke- close Harding friend & roommate
Chantelle- friend from Richland Hills church (Ft Worth)
Christy- friend from Westover Hills church (Austin)
Dallas- knew at Harding, but have gotten to know better through blogging
Emiley- friend from Richland Hills church (Ft Worth)
Holly- friend from Richland Hills church; also went to Harding together
Jamie- knew from Harding
Janell- Harding friend & club sister; dear childhood friend of my husband
Jennifer- Harding friend; now lives in the DFW area
Jessica- friend from Westover Hills church (Austin)
Jessica D- friend from Westover Hills church (Austin)
Joni- friend that I worked with at Guaranty Bank in Austin; she now lives in MN
Julia- friend from Richland Hills church (Ft Worth)
Karie- dear Harding friend & roommate
Kim- Harding friend & club sister
Kim P- friend from Westover Hills church (Austin)
Kim R- friend from Westover Hills church (Austin)
Kristen C- friend from Richland Hills church; we have close due dates except she is having twins so they will probably be born earlier
Kristen O- my bestest friend & college roommate for all 4 years at Harding; know each other since 8th grade
Lacie- childhood friend of my husband & I've gotten to know her through blogging
Lana- friend from Richland Hills church; knew from Harding
Lauren- Harding friend & club sister
Maria- Harding friend & club sister
McCord Family- I don't personally know, but have been following her blog for over a year now
Melissa- Harding friend & club sister
Myra- friend from Westover Hills church; fellow Pampered Chef consultant
Rebekah- Harding friend
Sandi- knew from Harding; Sandi married a friend of mine from my high school youth group
Summer- knew from Harding
Suzanne- Harding friend & club sister
Suzanne D- friend that I worked with at Guaranty Bank in Austin; now lives in the DFW area
Tanya- friend from Westover Hills church (Austin); random fact, her father-in-law was one of my business professors at Harding
Tesney- Harding friend; Tesney's husband was also the youth minister at my parent's church
Wendi- friend from Westover Hills church; now lives in the DFW area; I've known Wendi since she was a baby
I'm coming to the realization that I'm addicted to blogging... that's a lot of people! And here are 3 more people that I hope start blogs soon: Beth W, Christy T, & Amy C!!!
As for this weekend, we attended our last 2 classes- Baby Basics & Breastfeeding! Both were very informative! We also met a very sweet couple that are expecting a baby boy on April 5th- we're exciting about getting to know them better since we live in the same town, get along really well, and are going through the same things at the same time! SO, I'm feeling MUCH more prepared for a newborn! Now I've had some practice with bathing, diaper changing, swaddling, holding, burping, positions for feeding, etc! We were also able to try out a lot of great products on the market now, so I decided on my favorites and made some adjustments to my registry! Here are 3 of my favorites:
Bottles- The new Adiri bottles if you are breastfeeding. I originally registered Avent (which I'm still going to leave on my registry), but learned that the Adiri bottles help with nipple confusion. Of course, Austin will be the one making the final decision on what HE likes better (in regards to all of these products.)
Pacifiers- Soothies if you are breastfeeding- again to help with nipple confusion. I've heard from several people that it's difficult because soothies don't have a place to attach a pacifier clip though. I originally registered for Avent as well on the pacifiers.

Pillows- The Deluxe Hugster- now this thing is awesome! It's a bit more pricey than the Boppy, but so worth the money! It has a strap to velcro behind you that holds the pillow closer to you! The boppy kept feeling like it was falling off of me. It is also wider and seemed so much easier to use when we were practicing feeding techniques!
Anyway, it was a good weekend overall! Yesterday we just did things around the house & tried to adjust to the fact that football won't be on Saturdays and Sundays for a long time.... very sad.








11 comments:
So fun! Love your list about all your friends. :) Glad you had a great weekend! I love those pacifiers you put on there--lots of my friends recommend those also. We have a few. I just don't know what my babies will like so I am not opening and washing anything before they come. We will just have to see! :) Have a great Monday!
I'm so glad you did this! I clicked on everyone's who was a club sister and really enjoyed looking at their blogs! Btw, did I ever get your email address to invite you to read my blog (it's private now)? I can't remember if I ever did. If not and you'd like one, email me at laurentx20@hotmail.com. Hope all is going well!
I enjoyed reading your list of friends. It is fun to see how you know everyone.
I liked those pacifiers too(but I never used a paci clip so it didn't matter).
Those are some neat new products. Those bottles look really neat. I've never heard of them. I plan on using the Dr. Brown bottles for this baby (I used them for John Christopher too) but I might have to check those out as well.
I'm glad you did this too! I found a couple of HU folks that I remember! Fun!
i made the list, i am so honored. :) love looking at the new products. p.s. about the bottles, i feel like my avents are always leaking unless i tighten them the exact right amount, not too tight and not too loose. annoying!!! i am almost past that stage now and looking for the perfect sippy cup now!
Those are the binkys that the hospital gave us. I have never seen those bottles or the hugster before, so I will definitely check those out. :)
Go to this site: www.thesoftlanding.com/adnanu.html
You can read all about the Adiri bottles there.
I used the Avent bottles and pacifiers with Lena, but I am going to use the Adiri bottles for my next one. The bottle warms up when touched to the child's cheek.
This post was too cute! Isn't it fun to meet neat people in your classes? We made GREAT friends but unfortunately they live in Allen... kinda far from us. Their twins are a bit older than ours.
Thanks for the sweet blurb about how you know me. O.k....email me and lets set a date. How bout early? 4:30 ish and then you guys can be off to church on a Sat. night. Cool?
Tight hugs,
Janell
SO neat to see how you are connected to everyone on your list! I'm looking forward to checking out all of our club sisters!
As for the Soothies... both my boys LOVED them!!! When they first were in the NICU I could not find them at a store so I asked the nurses for some! Now they are everywhere to buy, but I still love that the ones we had were with them in the NICU. I guess our next battle will be saying good-bye to the Soothies!
This was such a great post idea. I also love the soothie pacis. That is what Katie took and loved until she found her thumb:) Those are some cool looking bottles.
Post a Comment