Shane was so excited that I got him the Band of Brothers collection- what was I thinking?
On Christmas morning we headed back to Dallas to celebrate with my Dad's side of the family. That evening we celebrated back at our house with my mom and dad! And then the next morning we flew out to Amarillo for Christmas with my mom's side of the family. It was SO cold there & we even got some snow! Normally I'd be all for snow, but considering I don't have a winter coat that fits.... not good.
Overall we had a very fun holiday season with friends and family. It's weird to think that this was the last Christmas that Shane and I celebrated by ourselves- next year we'll have Austin with us! How exciting! Of course, we will not be doing all of that traveling starting next year either!
Updated belly pic for those who want to make fun :)







12 comments:
Sounds like you had a fun Christmas. :)
I ended finding baskets at Target. Thanks for the advice about that.
Have a great weekend!
Ugh...Band of Brothers...hate that series. Greg tortured me for weeks watching those dvd's. Every spare second he was watching them. It drove me insane. Hopefully Shane will let you play the pregnancy card and choose what to watch! :)
You look very cute! And I love the nursery!
Your baby bump is so cute. I am glad that you had a fun Christmas. I do not know what is up with men and Band of Brothers. Wes loves it. It really is a good series, but it just keeps going and going.
You look so cute! Pregnancy def. agrees with you! :P Not much time left!!! So are you getting excited yet? The last tri feels like it drags, but comes a lot faster than you think.
OMG you are soooo cute. I love the nursery! Sounds like you had a great Christmas. CT misses you!
I posted my first blog ever tonight. The page is still in the growing phases but check it out.
Brigid, Joe, and Julia
I laughed at your comment that you didn't take many pics this year, because next year you will take a MILLION! There is nothing as fun as baby's first Christmas (they have no clue, but is sure is fun for mom & dad!).
Wow! Sounds like you two had a busy, busy holiday season. I love the pics of you as you progress in your pregnancy. Enjoy every minute--it goes fast! Bye the way, I didn't get to comment on the post below, but I love, love, love the decorations for the nursery! Very cute!
I am so glad that you had a great Christmas- and I love the nursery! It is beautiful!
Good seeing you on Sat! I love the nursery pics...precious!!
You look fantastic! Next Christmas will definitely be different at your house...so much better!!!!!
I FINALLY EMAILED YOU!!!
O.k.... I am ready for an update! ; ) How are you feeling?????
You look adorable. I for sure NEVER looked like that. Maybe up until week 13. ; )
Janell
Well, we will see how long I can keep mine up to date this time!! Our new addition is set to arrive a week from this monday so I am afraid that I will be even busier!! I am going to try though! You look adorable and the nursery is soo great!! I am going to ty to post pics. of ours if we ever finish it!!
Post a Comment