There's not much going on with us this week- hence the fact that I haven't posted anything in a week! My last doctor's appointment went pretty well! I had gained 2 lbs, and measured on track at 32 cm. She decided to have a blood test done to check my thyroid & also an ultrasound on my leg to rule out a blood clot- yikes! I'd been having some pain in my leg & she just wanted to make sure. Both tests came back negative, so I guess the hair loss and leg pains are just blessings from baby Austin.
I have 3 Pampered Chef parties this week & 2 next week, and then I'm looking forward to taking some time off! Don't get me wrong, I love doing Pampered Chef, but dragging all my stuff to people's homes gets tiring- esp when you're carrying an extra 23 lbs! I recently received our new catalog....I always look forward to March & September when our new products come out! So if you like Pampered Chef, you can go to my website on March 1 to check out all of the new stuff!
Ok, so this question is for all you moms out there (especially those in the DFW area.) I've started looking at different photographers for Austin's newborn pictures, and I'm just overwhelmed! Please let me know of any photographers that you've either heard were great, or that you personally used & loved. And please don't leave names of people who do fabulous pictures for an astronomical price- I don't want to be tempted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







14 comments:
Girl you are on the ball. Not that I'm surprised. :)
I don't know what she charges, but a friend of mine from college has a photog business and she takes great shots. I can't imagine that it would be astronomical. And I think you are in the same relative geographic area, as well.
Her blog is http://kpaigep.blogspot.com
her website is:
http://paigepearsonphotography.com/
We are going to use Jen at Storyteller Photography. I have heard of many girls at church that used her and she takes fabulous pictures! Goodluck! I hope you find what you are looking for. :)
www.storyteller-photography.com
We talked already about Paige too -- her website shows the prices of everything, including sitting fees, etc. And she is super close too!
I have heard about the girl that Kristen mentioned too, but I can't remember from who.
Good luck! I just took our boys to a place in the mall both times and used snapshots we took for their birth announcements.
I know you don't know me, I'm from Austin go to Westover and I always see your comments on all my friends blogs! ha! (and my husband went to Harding too) I am also the photographer that did Jessica & Jays new born shots. :) my site is www.cozyimpressionsphotography.com For the dallas area my very fav... and yes she is high, but really she is the BEST.
http://imagesofgracephoto.com/ at least go look, for fun anyways. ha!
Way to go on being so organized! That's how I am too. You'll want to schedule the shots within the first 7-10 days. I think Emery was 7 days? When I took hers.
-Tanya
Another friend of mine just had a baby girl in the Fort Worth area and they had newborn pictures done. They sent the link of the woman's blog, so here it is:
http://simpletreasuresphoto.typepad.com/
Good luck!
Glad you are doing so good. I am excited to go to Ambers Pampered Chef party next week:)
On the picture stuff.
I have used Jen from Storyteller Photography and she is great and very reasonable. I also just saw a photographer I really want to try because you pay a sitting fee and then she gives you the CD and the copyrights to it and you can go do whatever you like with the pics. I think the fee was aroun $200 but don't quote me on that. Her photography is b4 photography. If you link from my blog to Amanda she is on her blog link. DOn't know the address. Her pics were so good too!!
Good luck
Of course you probably know my answer...my friend, Laurie! She just showed me some pics she did recently and they were adorable! She's very reasonable since she's still working on getting into photography professionally. I can have her email you some samples
Glad I talked to you today! :)
Glad things are going so well.
I have a gift for you if I am not able to make it to your shower, we will see! I hope to make it, but I wanted to let you know that so if things happened quicker than I think then Casey can bring it by your house. :)
Off topic of the blog... I have a little something for you and Austin and need your address so I can mail it! Please email me at hardingflamingo@yahoo.com
:) Kim
Hey, did a blog search on "Richland Hills Church" and yours was one of the blogs that came up.
Anyways, My wife & I have been attending for a little while now & we love it! Are y'all in a small group?
Well, take care & good luck with the pregnancy. Not much longer to go!
I guy I work with does a pretty good job. His name is Mike Norris, and his website is www.MichaelNorrisPhoto.net. He charges a sitting fee of $100, I think, and he just gives your pictures to you digitally.
Take care!
Hey girl! I've been catching up on your blog tonight! You look so great!!! And the nursery is precious! Austin will LOVE having this "journal" documenting his early life! I am so excited for you...there is nothing like being a mommy for the very first time! It is the best, most wonderful (and sometimes terrifying )feeling I have ever had!
Post a Comment