Earlier in September, we went over to Jared & Leah's house for the afternoon- they just moved into a new house! They live just a few houses down from a big park & pond (with ducks.) So we loaded the boys into Reid's wagon & headed to the park! We let the boys play at the park for a while, and then sat down and fed the ducks afterwards! Here are a few pics from our fun afternoon!
In the wagon- ready to go!
Can you tell they were excited to play- they are so cute together!

Leah & Reid swinging

They got HOT- look at that red face (and his long hair!)

Shane & Jared pushing the boys

Taking a break

You think he was tired?? LOVE THIS PIC!

Austin's idea of feeding the ducks= eating the bread himself






3 comments:
I love that Austin's eating the bread! :)
I wish I lived near that park and pond!
Fun! What good friends!
Great pictures. I know Reid loves playing with Austin. They play well together and look forward to many more. Jared
Post a Comment