Poor thing! Happens to all of them. My kids and their chubby little legs all got stuck at one point or another.Check out this link, it's a pretty good solution if you are worried about it happening much more. :)http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=534464&cmSource=Search
I love that you ran and got your camera! Cute boy!
and i love that you took a picture!
Weston does this all the time! I think it's their chubby legs! He's cute as ever!
Post a Comment
Damask and Dots @ The Shabby Shoppe
4 comments:
Poor thing! Happens to all of them. My kids and their chubby little legs all got stuck at one point or another.
Check out this link, it's a pretty good solution if you are worried about it happening much more. :)
http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=534464&cmSource=Search
I love that you ran and got your camera! Cute boy!
and i love that you took a picture!
Weston does this all the time! I think it's their chubby legs! He's cute as ever!
Post a Comment