The other evening we were outside playing, and as usual Austin ended up all all hot & sweaty. So we decided to just strip him down to a diaper and rinse him off with the water hose... how hick is that? Well he LOVED it! Check out the videos~
Yes, he is trying to drink the water.....
Notice the jumping- he's getting so good at it! I decided it wasn't best to encourage it since the concrete was wet & possibly a bit slippery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Those videos are just too cute. - leah
that was too funny! it looks like he was trying to "catch" the water in the last video!
That is so cute! It's not hick...just what we have to do in Texas. :)
So cute!!! I cannot tell you how many times we have done that! It has been known to happen in the FRONT yard once or twice around here..... shhhhh don't tell!! ; )
He is such a little doll jumping up and down. I was cracking up out loud!! Cutie!!!!!
So cute and I love the jumping! I can't believe he enjoyed you spraying him with the cold water. He is growing up so fast! Sweet Boy!
That is too cute!Fun memories for you!
Post a Comment