Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mommy & her boy

Since we are bad parents and forgot to take pictures of Austin & I together on Mother's Day... we made up for it yesterday! The last picture makes me laugh so hard- can you tell he's sick of taking pictures? He was waking up from a nap & having a difficult time adjusting to the light outside too :)

Oh, and in case you were wondering, he's lost a bunch of hair (in the front) from the dreaded cradle cap. It happened about a month ago, and thankfully only lasted a few days- so we were lucky! But now he has barely any hair in the front!! He's still a cutie though!


































As for an update on sleeping through the night... this week he has slept 9 hrs, 7 hrs, 10 hrs, & 11 hrs the last two nights! WHOO HOO AUSTIN!!!! I'll post weekend pictures on Monday/Tuesday... hopefully!

12 comments:

Kristen said...

So sweet! :) Love the pictures...yall are to cute in your red. Can't wait to see that little boy again. Hopefully we can get together soon. :)

amber dayton said...

Love the sweet pics - esp the last one - don't mess with him! Congrats on the sleeping - I bet you feel like a new mommy getting all that great sleep. :)

Karie said...

How precious! I love the pictures, especially the one of you looking at him, you look so in love with him! I wish I could see him and you, of course, in person soon!

love and miss you

Kim said...

Precious photos! His expressions are adorable! I'm so glad for you that he is sleeping so well...and a little jealous! The twins were 7 months before they slept through the night...

Kristen OQ said...

The 2nd one is my favorite. I loved getting to hold him for awhile on Thursday. He is such a sweet baby.

Kim said...

WHITNEY! These are beautiful! My favorites so far!
Hooray sleep-hooray Austin!

lauren said...

These pictures are so sweet! You look so great and like you've already lost all of your baby weight!

Dallas said...

you look beautiful! i love how long your hair is. congrats on the sleeping baby...tell him to let Elyn know what the secret is :).

Jody said...

Sleeping??!!?? You are one blessed Momma!
You guys look so cute! ; )
Could he be any cuter?!?!
Hugs,
Janell

Andy & Deborah said...

He is growing so fast! His many faces are so funny! The pictures are great. I check your blog everyday looking for new ones. Give him a BIG kiss for us in Georgia.

Kimberly said...

Yea for Austin (& mommy) for sleeping so well! That is incredible at his age!!!
I LOVE that last pic! He looks so much like you!

Sandi said...

I love the second picture the best. You guys look like you're doing great!! You are a radiant mom, Whitney!