So 4 of us girls got up and arrived at Starbucks by 4am (it was opening 10 minutes early at 4:50 this morning!) When we got there, I noticed a line- but not a very large one! I'd say there were 15 people ahead of us, and by the time it opened.... there were at least 50.
Waiting in line (we were bundled up because we had to wait outside for 45 minutes before the doors opened!) Mindy, Amy, Amber & I

What did I get as one of the first 50 people in the door? How about 52 grande beverages in the coming year!! Yes, that's one per week (although I can use them as often as I want)! And not just a coffee, I could order the fanciest and most expensive drink in the store! So I figure that's a value of almost $300! WHOO HOO! Definitely worth getting up early!
The golden ticket!

Tickets in hand = happy girls!








No comments:
Post a Comment