Monday, February 27, 2012

Cruise (Day 4- Antigua)

Wednesday- Antigua

I was so excited about this day of our trip... a snorkeling & kayaking adventure!!

Getting off the ship 

Driving through town

Selling fresh pineapple along the road- it looked really good!

After arriving at our destination, we were split into 3 groups and got on boats to take us out to the islands!  The boats went REALLY fast, so it was a nice refreshing (although slightly scary) trip- thought I was gonna fall out!  Once we got to the island, we took a hike up to this really pretty lookout point before grabbing our snorkeling gear!  I didn't any pics while we were snorkeling or kayaking because I didn't want to ruin my camera- but it was so fun & beautiful! 



Hanging on for dear life

Stacy, Linda, me, & Mom

Okay this was scary


Taking it in

Is she gonna jump??  :)

Before going kayaking, we hung out for a little bit on the island beach... just breathtaking.




Kayaking

After kayaking we relaxing at this plantation/home with everyone on our tour and had a few drinks!

Isn't he a cute fella?

Got a tad bit sunburned....

Watching 2 ships leave port before us

Heading to dinner

No comments: