Monday, February 27, 2012

Cruise (Days 6 & 7- St Thomas & Puerto Rico)

Friday & Saturday- St Thomas & Puerto Rico

Having been to all the islands, Linda said that St Thomas is the place to shop... so that's exactly what we did!  Also had lunch at a fabulous little local place- YUMMY fresh seafood!

Loved waking up to a different view every morning



Our taxi

I have no idea- just being silly



I could easily look at this every day


Time to leave


Being silly before dinner

Last night in the casino (changed into our travel clothes since they took our suitcases!)

What a welcome home!  Missed this sweet face!

Overall it was a wonderful week- better than I ever expected!  I enjoyed visiting new places, spending time with people I love, and taking a break from others that I love :)  I can't wait to go on my next cruise.. so where are we going, Linda?  Ha Ha!

No comments: