Monday, February 27, 2012

Cruise (Day 5- St Maarten)

Thursday- St Maarten

Our time in St Maarten was for beach time.. NUDE beach time- LOL!  Okay, to clarify- we went to a nude beach, but did not participate!  I'm not going to lie, it was very awkward... but also something I thought was fun to do at least once in my life!  We relaxing on the beach and enjoyed lunch at this cute place right on the water.  After spending more time working on our tans, we walked backed to the ship and did some shopping along the way (of course!)

Allure of the Seas was docked next to our ship- WOW that thing is huge!

I hope to see you again VERY soon, St Maarten.

We hung out on the topless beach

The only way to take a pic on the nude beach- towards the water!  :)

Lunch


Sweet cat hanging around at lunch- I wanted to bring him home because he reminded me of Max!


Shopping!

Time to get on the ship

That evening after dinner we once again returned to the casino.. but this time we had some luck!  Or at least Stacy did- WHOO HOO JACKPOT!




That's pennies, but STILL!

No comments: