I especially love it with his shirt that day
Friday, April 2, 2010
Big red bow
I wear this bow to keep my hair back when I'm washing my face- and Austin thinks it's the funniest thing ever (yes, he's probably right.) Anyway, recently he likes for me to put it on him... his daddy doesn't like it so much though. Funny pictures nonetheless~

I especially love it with his shirt that day
I especially love it with his shirt that day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
the 2nd picture looks like he's saying: "how does my hair look?"
TOO FUNNY!! I love seeing all the new things he's into.
Hilarious! And Happy Belated Birthday Austin!
I love his always-serious expression. So cute!
If that's not graduation slide show material, I don't know what is!
He is too cute!
Maybe we should have him come over and put Scott in mine! Then we could have blackmail pictures of both of them together! ;)
Post a Comment