Monday, April 19, 2010

Preschool pics

Austin's preschool did pictures earlier this month, so I thought I'd post them!

Class picture- I'm not surprised at Austin's less-than-thrilled expression, but am shocked that they got every child at least looking at the camera (one little girl was absent that day). Austin loves preschool now (especially Miss Tammy & Miss Misty!)


Individual pic- yes, that is a little smirk :)

4 comments:

Beth said...

cute pics! Austin looks so grown up in his individual photo

Kristen OQ said...

I love 2 year old preschool pictures. They always amaze me at how they get them to all look at the camera when I can't even get 3 to look at mine (sometimes not even 1!).

Cute!

jodyandjanell said...

I love that little smirk. Too cute!

J

Andy & Deborah said...

Great pictures! I love all of his little facial expressions...those raised eyebrows and a small hint of a smile. He's the cutest little fellow!!