Whitney- he is so handsome! I can tell in his face that he is growing up and losing the baby look. Can you believe how fast they grow up?
So sweet! I love it.
He is just perfect! I wish they could stay that cuddly and cute forever! It goes quick!
What a precious picture. That's the best!
He is beautiful!!! Those are the moments you just want to freeze.
Can I say that I love the Britax? Their heads don't flop all over the place!!!Oh, and that little boy is so huggable - I just need to say again how much I want to hug him!!!!
Post a Comment
Damask and Dots @ The Shabby Shoppe
6 comments:
Whitney- he is so handsome! I can tell in his face that he is growing up and losing the baby look. Can you believe how fast they grow up?
So sweet! I love it.
He is just perfect! I wish they could stay that cuddly and cute forever! It goes quick!
What a precious picture. That's the best!
He is beautiful!!! Those are the moments you just want to freeze.
Can I say that I love the Britax? Their heads don't flop all over the place!!!
Oh, and that little boy is so huggable - I just need to say again how much I want to hug him!!!!
Post a Comment