Monday, October 6, 2008

Just too tired...

Austin does this all the time now- he falls asleep in his jumper.

His head will slowly fall down & he's out.... and then he starts jumping again.... and then seconds later his head will fall down again. And the vicious cycle begins. Shane said it reminds him of when people fall asleep in church.

Sorry for the dark video- I didn't want to turn on the lights and risk waking him.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. I'm dying! My nephew is the cutest.

-Austin's Aunt Shanna

~aj~ said...

That is equal parts hilarious and adorable!

April Cogburn said...

That is just too funny!

Jody said...

That is so funny!

Melissa Halford said...

Oh, Keaton & Elliot use to do this all the time. In fact, when there were days that they wouldn't want to take a nap I would put them in the jumper and they would go right out. It's the greatest!

Andy & Deborah said...

Oh, how sweet! I'm so glad you capture and share these precious moments. I share them with my family and coworkers.

Kim said...

This is hysterical-I'm thinking America's Funniest Home Videos needs this?!

Taylor Made said...

By far the funniest video so far!!! I can't quit watching and laughing! Can you fit the jumper in the car, we have to see him do this in person!!! Payce is right behind Austin in stats. Last check-up Payce was 90-95 percentiles.

Briana said...

Oh so adorable!!!