Tuesday, October 7, 2008

6 Month Stats

Austin's 6 month stats (yes, 1 week shy of him turning 7 mos. old)

Length- 28.5 in (95th percentile)
Weight- 21 lbs 13 oz (95th percentile)
Head- 45 cm (75th percentile)

The appointment went fine, until it was time for the shots. He was already extremely hungry, and so 1 oral immunization & 4 injections did not help the situation. He cried, I cried, and it took a good 30 minutes to get over it. But now he's jumping away!!



On a side note, a few days ago I ordered Christmas stockings for the 3 of us (from PotteryBarn.) They arrived today.... and I love them!!!

7 comments:

Kristen OQ said...

I was going to tell you that I have the Pottery Barn "Babies First Christmas" stocking if you wanted to borrow it, but looks like you already have it taken care of!

Glad the appt went great.

Kristen OQ said...

And I just looked up Seth's "stats" for his 6 month appt (which was at 7 months too because illness pushed them back) to see what size he was...
20, 10 oz. pounds
and 28.5 inches. The funny thing though is that they told me that his 20 lbs, 10 oz. pounds was the 75% and his 28.5 inches was the 90%?!?! Isn't that strange that the same appointment would be different percentages for the same age & sex baby? Who knows!

Kristen said...

Love your stockings!

Kim said...

Whitney-Austing weighs what Chandler Grace weighs!! This is so funny because he is 6 months and she is 16 months! Austin reminds me of Kennedy and Jackson-they weighed about that then, too. I just love big babies-they are the best to love on!
Oh, LOVE your stockings!

maria said...

Poor little boy--its just not right for a little baby to have that many band-aids! It is amazing how fast they jump back from their appts--I definitely think its harder on us! BTW, love the stockings!

Chez said...

Those stockings are so cute! I can't believe it's already time to Christmas shop - yesssss! :)

Anonymous said...

His little thighs are so cute!
And, so are your stockings!
But, not as cute as his thighs, of course!