
So I was feeling the pressure to get some pictures of Austin at the pumpkin patch... since everyone else has posted cute ones on their blogs! Just kidding, we had been meaning to go anyway!
Last Friday afternoon the 3 of us headed to Halls Pumpkin Farm in Grapevine! It was honestly not the best time of the day for Austin, but it was the only time that Daddy could go with us- so we made it work. Hopefully this explains Austin's lack of smiles in the following pictures...although they are still cute!
First we rode the tractors. Yes, they were a tad big.
Next we posed with pumpkins.
And more pumpkins- even little ones!

Austin liked the corn stalks- he kept trying to eat them!

Along with the hay on the ground!!!

Overall we had fun, but we'll probably try to take some cute fall pictures on the front porch as well! On Saturday we went and bought pumpkins, mums, and pansies! I put the fall wreath on the door too, so we're all ready!
On Sunday we went to a Halloween party with our small group from church. We took the camera, but failed to take a single photo. But don't think you missed out on seeing Austin in his costume- he didn't wear one (it was too hot.) But he has one for Friday night!!
A few more photos of Austin earlier tonight. He had fun sitting in the exersaucer and watching us work in the flower beds! What a cutie!!!









12 comments:
Cute little pumpkin pie! Can't wait to see him in costume! Happy Halloween!
He is just too cute!
What a pumpkin he is!
Cute pictures. Love his hat!
cute pumpkin patch pics!
Don't you love fall? We did our beds and front porch a few weeks ago and I just LOVE it! I wish I could have fun decorations like that all year. :)
Love all pics and especially his hat!
I love the pumpkin patch pictures. I am a little jealous that you are in a sleeveless shirt and it snowed here today.
Cute pics. We still haven't downloaded to the computer any of the pictures from Sunday night, but I think there were a couple of Austin in them. I will email them to you if they are good. Can't wait to see him dressed up on Friday night!
You're right...what a cutie!
We actually moved to the middle section where some of our college friends sit - plus, we don't really fit in with the singles! :) And, sometimes, we go to the Sunday service at 11:30. By the way, Austin is adorable in those fall pics!
Oh Whitney! That Austin is just too cute!!! I adore the patch pics. Sorry I have not checked in for a while... we are still not settled from Ike, but getting a little better everyday. Hope you enjoy your first Halloween day! Can't wait to see costume pics.
:)
I love the picture of him surrounded by the pumpkins!
I'm disappointed! No Halloween pics yet?
Post a Comment