Nan Nan (my Aunt Ann), Deb, Kim, & Austin
Saturday was the big day- The Red River Rivalry between Texas (#5) and Oklahoma (#1)! We've gone to the game for the last two years, but enjoyed the game from home this year (Austin too.) It was a fantastic game overall... and even better when the Longhorns pulled off the big upset! Hook 'Em Horns!

On Sunday our good friends, Jason & Beth, stopped by the house to visit. They were in town for the UT/OU game! Their sunburned faces made me laugh.... and kinda happy that we watched the game from our air conditioned house! Ha ha! Anyway, they hadn't seen Austin for several months, & enjoyed playing with him while visiting with us. We all went out and ate BBQ for lunch, and then they headed back to Austin, TX.
Beth, Jason & Austin
Of course we're settling in for an afternoon/evening of NFL football... but let's not talk about the Cowboys this week. ugh.







5 comments:
I just LOVE seeing picture of Austin. He is too precious for words!!
Ann, Debbie and Kim look great! I know they enjoyed Austin. Austin looked like he was having a great time, too!
Sweet pics! :)
What a great weekend!
I know Rebekah Scott VERY well. That is funny that you know her. She was my counselor and my sister's counselor for many years. We both LOVE her! We LOVE CBH!
you're right whitney! you are a fantastic commenter and I am making an adjustment to my blog pronto. I'm sorry i left you out!!!! thanks for always showing the love! and of course, austin is absolutely precious. do you just want to eat him up all the time?
Post a Comment