Our weekend actually started on Thursday when we had several people visit that we hadn't seen in a long time! Al, Joni, & Taylor were in town visiting from Minnesota & stopped by with breakfast! It was lots of fun to catch up & introduce the kiddos! We took a few pictures, but mine turned out blurry (so maybe I'll steal one from Joni's blog after she posts them!) That afternoon my cousin, Jill, and her family stopped by! They live near Amarillo & were in town visiting for the weekend- they had never met Austin either!

Friday evening we enjoyed going out for BBQ with our friends Jared & Leah (along with their 4 month old, Reid!) We became friends in our childbirth classes & have really enjoyed having another couple that is going through the same things as us! And Austin loves having a friend his age!! The boys just started noticing each other & were smiling at one another a lot after dinner! So cute!
On Saturday I had a Pampered Chef bridal shower! It was a lot of fun, but hard work! Thankfully we just relaxed around the house that evening & also all day on Sunday (since it was 104 degrees outside!!)
Here are a few pictures of our happy baby this weekend- isn't he just the cutest???

And a few of our lazy cat, Max. Yes... he lays in our bed like this in the morning until usually 1pm in the afternoon. Needless to say, I usually don't get the bed made first thing in the morning...for obvious reasons.
10 comments:
Nice Blog. You do a great job updating everyone. I had a couple of minutes to explore the internet and came across this in my email.. Hope you had a great weekend and we enjoyed dinner on Friday. Have a good week.
In response to your last post I am delurking to say "HI!" I honestly cannot remember how I found your blog, but it was when you were still pregnant, as I was to. I enjoyed following and comparing the pregnancies. Cool thing is that we ended up delivering on the same day and I have been hooked on catching up ever since!
I love that sweet smile and also love to hear him coo when we are on the phone, but please don't post the melt-downs I am hearing about. It will break my heart. Can't wait for him to come to the beach!
Love, Austin's GiGi
Yes!!! He's a cutie!! Too bad he can't be a cutie pie!! hee hee.. maybe a beau!
Austin smiles a lot! He is too cute! Sounds like life is back to normal for you guys, or atleast a new kind of normal. You look great too by the way. I will be updating soon.
Yes-he is the cutest! Oh if I could get my hands on those chubby cheeks....
Those are some sweet smiles! It's funny, I see some of the same clothes on Austin that we have for Ryan. Joe calls that ABC "I love you" onesie the IOU onesie...hopefully you'll understand what I mean!
I just love his big beautiful smiles!
It was so great to see you guys and to meet Austin. He is such a cutie! I am in California for work this week so hopefully this weekend I can update our blog. I think our pictures turned out good!
Talk soon!
Cute pictures. Glad to know Max is so relaxed with a baby around!!
Post a Comment