Sunday, July 20, 2008

New Blog!!!!!

So do yall love it as much as I do? Thank you, thank you, thank you to my friend Traci who did such a wonderful job designing my new blog! I gave her a little guidance, and she completely ran with it... and designed something that is just perfect! I'd checked around to other blog designers and most of them had a really long wait list or were super expensive. Well Traci designed mine in just a few days and her prices are very reasonable! I know she would love the business- so check out the link to her personal blog (Traci under "favorites") or her business blog (sweet cheeky designs under "credits")

Austin's 4 month appointment is tomorrow, and I'll be posting his stats later in the day! So make sure to check back to see how big he's gotten!

15 comments:

Elizabeth said...

LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute blog site! Love it!

-Austin's Aunt Shanna

Joni & Al said...

Absolutely love it!
I've been toying with changing ours up, just haven't had the chance to look into it. Thanks for the referral.
Looking forward to seeing you guys in a few days!

Kristen OQ said...

I love it -- Traci is one talented girl!

Can't wait to hear about the appointment tomorrow!

Kim P. said...

Very cute blog! She did a great job!

Alyssa said...

Love the blog! Yea for Traci! It was good to see you tonight.... even for a second!

Wendi said...

VERY CUTE!!!! I may have to check her out!

Kristen said...

Very cute! l

Taylor Made said...

WOW! Really neat blog! I did not know people have made careers out of designing blogs, so cool! We are anticipating Austin's stats. It is always hard to tell in pictures how big he really is. Now we have our own sack of taters to compare too :)

Kelly said...

Glad to find your blog, too, and it was really good to meet you and Shane last night.

Briana said...

adorable!

Kim said...

Yes, I do love it. Austin's colors! Just perfect.

Lauren said...

Hi Whitney!

Great layout!

Lauren Warner :)

Anonymous said...

My first blog post....:) The layout is so cute! Reid enjoyed seeing his only friend his age tonight :).

Leah

Smang said...

Love the blog design and Austin is so cute and chubby! 4 months already? Wow!