Today we celebrated our 9th Anniversary! My parents are in town celebrating the holiday with us, so they watched Austin while we went out for dinner. We usually go somewhere nice for steaks/seafood, but this year we opted for La Hacienda Ranch for mexican food (my favorite!) It was so good! I will admit that it was weird for us to be out without Austin. Isn't it funny that we went the first 8 1/2 years of our marriage doing everything with just the two of us, and now after 3 months it's so strange to be without him? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Happy Anniversary and Congratulations on 9 years!!! We miss you guys.
Happy 9th! :) Hope you have a great holiday weekend.
Happy Anniversary-great picture. I know what you mean about going out alone after kids. Not that we ever get to-you may not believe this, but Jordan and I have only been out ALONE (for a date-I'm not counting in the hospital giving birth) 3 TIMES!!!
Sad, huh. Hope you guys enjoyed your alone time! Mexican, YUMMY!
Kim
Happy Anniversary! May God continue to bless you, grow you closer to each other and closer to Him bringing Him honor and glory! You two are a good-looking couple!
Awww!!! Happy Anniversary! Totally know what you mean about being out without the little guy. Just feels like you are missing something. But I love how quickly and easily they make their sweet little ways into your heart. And I'm not usually that sappy, but how did we get along before without these sweet little angels?
Happy 9th! Mexican food alone... what a great evening! :)
To comment on your comment on my blog... I love Very Hungry Caterpillar too! I must have read it to the boys a million times. They are on their second copy of the board book because the first one was destroyed due to lovin' !!!
Post a Comment