Weight Gain- 3 lbs (30 total)
Blood Pressure- normal
Baby's Heartbeat- normal
Measurement- 38 cm
And the biggest news is that I'm dialated 2 1/2 cm & 50% effaced. When we left she said, "I'll see you next Thursday, unless you have him before then." SCARY!!! She also commented that I had dropped & that my cervix was very low.
In other news I'm battling a very bad cold/sinus infection, so that is just making things worse. Basically I'm just laying on the couch and relaxing (which is what I should probably be doing anyway!) I did go ahead and start packing my hospital bag this afternoon though!
It's snowing hard here- sticking to the roads, grass, etc. We are expected to get 3-5 inches! :)
Here are the most recent belly pics taken today!







24 comments:
Yay! I know it's scary, but it's also very exciting that we could be seeing a new baby lumpy soon!
So exciting that Austin will be here soon!! Hope you get to feeling better!!
Wow! I can tell that he has dropped by these new pictures. SOOOOO EXCITING but I do understand being scared too! I will pray that you get over this cold thing before he is here.
YAY! I hope he comes soon! I am sooo excited for you. :) It is the best day of your life, I promise!!!! Can't wait to meet him and our sweet children to meet each other. :) Their birthdays will be so close together!!!!
Have someone update your blog so I can keep up with when he comes. :)
I'm glad that you have had a good pregnancy. You look great! I pray that your delivery is fast and easy. I can't wait to see pictures of Austin.
Hope you're feeling better soon. I can't imagine being sick on top of being so far along.
We'll be praying for a sooner rather than later arrival ;)
I can't believe it is almost time for you to have Austin. I'm very excited for you!
It is getting so close. How exciting. Keep us posted:)
I hope that you feel better soon. It is hard to believe that Austin will be here any time now. I will be praying for you.
I'm glad your body is getting ready and you're closer to having Austin! I hope you get to feeling better soon.
That is awesome!!! Woo Hoo!
We are praying for you.
Hugs,
All four us
Hang in there, Whitney! You are so close. How exciting that you could have little Austin so soon! I will keep you in my prayers. Hope the sinus infection will disappear quickly.
yea! you look great! both of my babies hung out on one side of my belly. it looks like austin is favoring one side also...isn't that funny how they do that?
i will be checking back often to see if baby austin has made his appearance!
just a few more days! i don't know what its like to have a newborn but they say to get some rest ahead of time, right? so enjoy that couch! :)
I am SO excited to meet sweet Austin!
Great news!!! YOur belly shots are beautiful. You'll be so glad you took all of them. We'll be praying so a quick and healthy delivery!
Cutest belly ever!!!! Wow, he really could make his grand appearance any moment! I bet you are ready!!!
Will you email me your address? I just want to have it on hand anyways, but I also have something for Mr. Austin since I wasn't able to make it to your shower!!! Thanks!!!
I can't believe you are almost to the end! It seems like just yesterday that you were fainting at the pool. :) We can't wait to meet baby Austin!!! I hope you feel better soon!
Any minute now...I can't wait to see the post when you write about coming home from the hospital. I know this time seems scary, but just know that you and Shane will be wonderful parents and you won't ever remember a time when you didn't have your precious baby. Enjoy these next few days...
Congratulations on the upcoming event! Your world will be turned upside down but it will look better that way!
I got your post today and had to laugh because I just checked out your blog today as well. Unfortunately, I still forget that I can leave comments so I am a little like a Peeping Tom;) It was great to hear from you and I look forward to keeping touch through the blogs. You and your family are in our prayers!
I check the blog all the time - can't wait to see pcitures of Baby Austin - we'll be praying for a safe and easy delivery!
How exciting!! I will keep you in my prayers! Sorry about the cold on top of everything that goes along with the end of pregnancy! I can't imagine!
Wow. Any day now! In fact, you may have already had the baby. Sickness is so horrible when you're pregnant, cuz nothing you can take actually does any bit of good. Take care!
Can you believe he is almost here? It goes by pretty quickly doesn't it? Hope you are feeling better....
Post a Comment