Our first family picture
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Austin Cole Lumpkins pictures.... FINALLY
Sorry for the delays everyone- things have been a little crazy around here over the last few days! :) But I'm glad to be back to blogging!! I'm just going to post a few pictures tonight and then do a full post detailing the birth & hospital stay later this week! We plan on going home tomorrow though! Thanks to Kristen for guest blogging & for everyone's sweet comments and prayers on our behalf! FYI- you can click on each picture to get a closer look!
Our first family picture
Our first family picture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







25 comments:
Priceless!!! LOVE IT!! Whitney - You look great!!
He is adorable! You guys are a beautiful family! Hope your little family gets all settled in at home and everyone is well!
You look so good Whitney! How adorable... Austin is such a cute baby! We are excited for you guys. It is great that you get to go home tomorrow. It will be more comfortable and I am sure you are ready to be there. Love you guys!
Thank you, thank you for more precious photos. You all look so good. I feel like I am seeing you in person and can hug you all. Austin is so adorable....can't wait until he can come to the BEACH! We'll get him a Pompano Joe's sand bucket.............
Thank you for taking time to reach out to all of us on your blog. Now all we need is a movie & audio!
"Austin, you take care of your Mommy & Daddy. Be nice to them...they are new at this."
Love you, Linda & Jim (Your adopted Nana & Gran)
What a beautiful little boy!!!! I am so excited for you both! Now you're wonderfully exciting, (and exhausting) adventure into parenting can begin. Its so wonderful to see the pics of you both holding your sweet little boy--you look like such a sweet family!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!! We're so happy for you and can't wait to meet him! :)
He is beautiful!!! Congratulations!
Girl you don't even look like you just had a baby!
Great pictures!! Good luck on your first day home!!
We hope to see him tonight! I can't wait to hold him!
Oh he is just beautiful!! And I must say that you are a beautiful glowing mother!
What a beautiful family! Thank you for the pics posting. Glad y'all are doing so well.
Congratulations Lumpkins family!! Austin is absolutely adorable, and Whitney, you look fabulous. Glad to hear everything went pretty good.
Soak up every little minute with him right now, it's amazing how quickly is flies. :)
what an absolutely beautiful family! congratulations! these are such treasured moments...enjoy every second!
So sweet! Isn't being a mom the best? He is precious and you are such a cute family! :)
Hope for all of us to meet him soon!
i just got internet access. congratulations!!!!!! what a beautiful family. i experienced the emergency c-section too, with nora. i know you are absolutely exhausted right now!!!! there is nothing like being in labor all day long, pushing with all your might, and then being cut open. know, that if you have another baby and another c-section, it will be much easier and you will be way less tired. get lots of rest!!!!! and enjoy your sweet baby.
What a cute little boy! I am so happy for you guys. Enjoy this special time with Austin.
Congratulations! He's gorgeous! I've enjoyed reading about your pregnancy and know little Austin is here. I can't wait to keep up with his growth. As you recover and enter this new stage of life, don't push yourself too hard. You'll get there in good time. I wish you God's greatest blessings in this most precious adventure.
love-Ashley (Brady) Chandler
Sooo precious! Congratulations again!! I bet you are spending lots of time just staring at that beautiful boy! :) Can't wait to meet him and see you all!
Those pics are making me antsy for August when my wife is due. Y'all look so happy. Congrats!
He is so gorgeous! I am so happy for you guys. I know that he will be such a blessed addition to your family. I can't wait for all the pics to come (wish I could be there to snap away myself at that beautiful baby). And what about those chubby cheeks??? LOVE THEM!
He is just so sweet. I hope that your first few days home are ok. I had to have a c-section also after being in labor and pushing for a long time. Hang in there. The first week seemed to be the hardest, but it does get better. I am thinking about you guys.
He's such a cutie! What a sweet boy. I'm glad you'll be getting to go home soon!
Lauren and I can't slop looking at Austin's sweet pictures...he is just adorable! I can't wait to see him again soon :) Take care of yourself :)
Love the pictures, such a sweet family. Can't wait to see you all in person and meet Austin:)
WOW! What an adorable baby!! I don't know if you remember me or not from Harding. I found your blog through Lana. You look amazing too!!
Lauryn Rydl
Post a Comment