Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!






























Showing off his bunny tail!



















17 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

Hello, this is Danna (Stokes). (We were at HU at the same time.) I clicked over here from a mutual friend's blog to find such beautiful pictures of your son. I can't believe you got a picture of him with his eyes open already! And you look fantastic. :-) Congratulations, it only gets better from now on!

Kristen OQ said...

So cute! Hard to believe that next Easter he will be out running around with Sam & Seth hunting eggs in the yard!

Kristen said...

So precious! Love his Easter outfit. We didn't fit in any Easter outfits. I hope everything is going smoothly. :) Maybe I will get a chance to call you this week. I know your life is crazy...just like over here.

Beth said...

What a cute outfit! You both look great! I can't believe this ended up being his first Easter - wow!

Elizabeth said...

Cute pictures. Happy Easter!!

Kim P. said...

He's such a cute little boy. Great pictures!

Joni & Al said...

What a sweetie! Love those pictures, such a sweet outfit! You look fantastic too. I felt like I looked like I was hit by a truck for a few weeks after Taylor was born and I didn't have surgery! :)

Allison said...

Oh he is just too precious for words!

Tanya said...

I love the tail! You look great and seem to be enjoying motherhood already!

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest thing ever! I can't wait to meet him. By the way you look great.

maria said...

what wonderful pictures of you and your sweet boy! I hope things are going well and you are getting some sleep. I am just amazed that you are still blogging. I think I was still in my nightgown the first week just trying to get some sleep!

Amy S. said...

He is so precious, Whitney. I can't get over how perfect his complexion is. And he is so adorably chunky. I hope you are feeling well.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Y'all are such a beautiful family! Have a good one!

Kimberly said...

Oh that bunny tail is precious! glad to see he had a wonderful 1st Easter!

Heather said...

I hadn't checked your blog in so long, I didn't know you had already had him! He is too cute. And I love the bunny outfit so much. I had to buy it when I saw it. I loved the tail! Again, he is adorable. :)