My water broke while I was in bed about an hour ago (6:45am), so we are headed to the hospital! Shane and/or Kristen will be updated the blog!
Happy Birthday to Shane! :)
Pray for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Damask and Dots @ The Shabby Shoppe
12 comments:
Praying for you!! Can't wait to hear the news!!
So excited and nervous.... can't wait!
yay! praying that everything will go smoothly.....
Congrats! Waiting on pins and needles for the exciting news today!
WOOHOO!!! Good luck with the delivery and keep us posted. Can't wait to see pics of that sweet baby!
I hope daddy and son share their b-day together that would be so CUTE!!!
And can I just say how crazy you are....blogging and your water broke... :P
Yea! can't wait for pics!!!
YEA!!!!!! I am praying for you!
I am praying for you guys. I am very excited for the annoucement that Austin is officially here.
YAY! Shane and Austin might have the same birthday!!!!
I can't wait to see your sweet son!
That would be so cool if Shane and Austin had the same birthday! Can't wait to hear the news and see pictures!
Post a Comment