First off, you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! It looked like Max loved Austin right away. I hope you are doing well and you are all adjusting well. I remember after Nora was born, I cried everytime Matthew left the room...I was a basketcase! So, if you start crying for no reason at all, know that you are totally normal. And, finally, his head is rounder than yours was, but everything else is pretty much the same. Congratulations!
Thank you for the new pics. You all look so good. I pray for your little family every day. Who Austin looks like????? Well, I think he has Whits eyes and nose, Shane's lips and the Lumpkin shape of the face. So all of that put together makes him gorgeous! Can't wait to get my hands on him. Love to you all, Linda & Jim (Nana & Gran)
Well I do have to say you are doing much better than I was the first week. You have done 2 blog posts and I did not even get an email out for 3 weeks. He does look like you. I hope that things are going well. Those first several week are the hardest.
OMG he's perfect!! He was born 1day after Isabella & weighed 1oz less! she was 7lb9oz & 20in! Hope your doing well! Call if you need to chat I totally understand (especially right now)!
He is soooo perfect! Nice work guys! ;) Can't wait for our little ones to meet someday. Take good care of yourself these first few weeks, it can be a rollercoaster of emotions!
I just got back in town and was so excited to see pictures of your BEAUTIFUL baby boy!! Congratulations! I love his adorable chubby cheeks! I will say a prayer that your first few weeks will go as smoothly as possible (with one of the biggest life changes one can go through!). Can't wait to watch him grow!
He's precious! Cherish those sleepy baby days. :) Praying that you are bouncing back - you'll feel so much better after a couple of weeks - I thought the c-section soreness would last forever but I promise it doesn't! Take good care of yourself. Can't wait to meet Austin!
14 comments:
He does look like you. Hope everything is going well. I've been thinking about you lots.
congrats! he is such a doll! i hope you are doing well, that nursing is going well, and that you are not too sore... i will be thinking about you!
He is absolutely beautiful!!!
He is so cute! Looks like the Max meeting went well... :) Can't wait to see and hear more!
So cute! Glad you are at home! :)
I love the pictures!
keep them coming. Blogging is so hard with new babies at home.
First off, you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! It looked like Max loved Austin right away. I hope you are doing well and you are all adjusting well. I remember after Nora was born, I cried everytime Matthew left the room...I was a basketcase! So, if you start crying for no reason at all, know that you are totally normal. And, finally, his head is rounder than yours was, but everything else is pretty much the same. Congratulations!
Thank you for the new pics. You all look so good. I pray for your little family every day.
Who Austin looks like????? Well, I think he has Whits eyes and nose, Shane's lips and the Lumpkin shape of the face. So all of that put together makes him gorgeous! Can't wait to get my hands on him.
Love to you all, Linda & Jim (Nana & Gran)
He is so cute! I am sure you are happy to be home. We are thinking of you!
Well I do have to say you are doing much better than I was the first week. You have done 2 blog posts and I did not even get an email out for 3 weeks. He does look like you. I hope that things are going well. Those first several week are the hardest.
OMG he's perfect!! He was born 1day after Isabella & weighed 1oz less! she was 7lb9oz & 20in! Hope your doing well! Call if you need to chat I totally understand (especially right now)!
He is soooo perfect! Nice work guys! ;)
Can't wait for our little ones to meet someday. Take good care of yourself these first few weeks, it can be a rollercoaster of emotions!
I just got back in town and was so excited to see pictures of your BEAUTIFUL baby boy!! Congratulations! I love his adorable chubby cheeks! I will say a prayer that your first few weeks will go as smoothly as possible (with one of the biggest life changes one can go through!). Can't wait to watch him grow!
He's precious! Cherish those sleepy baby days. :) Praying that you are bouncing back - you'll feel so much better after a couple of weeks - I thought the c-section soreness would last forever but I promise it doesn't! Take good care of yourself. Can't wait to meet Austin!
One week old already! Time will just fly by and soon he will be 1 year. Hope you guys are doing well and getting some rest. We are thinking about you.
Post a Comment