My parents brought Austin a John Deere Gator (motorized truck)- he was BEYOND excited. I literally have never seen him smile for that long! They had it at their house and decided to bring it to us so that he could get more use out of it. Now we just need to figure out where in the world to keep it! Here's a video of his first time to ride it- he's now a pro. Well, he completely understands how to push the pedal to go (especially to make it go in the fast mode), but steering is still a challenge. One thing is for sure, I get a workout from running beside him....
Thursday, December 2, 2010
A visit from Papa Jim & Gigi
Austin was surprised to come home from Thanksgiving & find my parents at our house! I was so glad they were able to visit for a few days after we got home from visiting Shane's family. My mom helped me decorate the house while my dad and Shane put up the Christmas lights outside! We also did some shopping & visited Santa (I'll post more about that later.)

My parents brought Austin a John Deere Gator (motorized truck)- he was BEYOND excited. I literally have never seen him smile for that long! They had it at their house and decided to bring it to us so that he could get more use out of it. Now we just need to figure out where in the world to keep it! Here's a video of his first time to ride it- he's now a pro. Well, he completely understands how to push the pedal to go (especially to make it go in the fast mode), but steering is still a challenge. One thing is for sure, I get a workout from running beside him....
My parents brought Austin a John Deere Gator (motorized truck)- he was BEYOND excited. I literally have never seen him smile for that long! They had it at their house and decided to bring it to us so that he could get more use out of it. Now we just need to figure out where in the world to keep it! Here's a video of his first time to ride it- he's now a pro. Well, he completely understands how to push the pedal to go (especially to make it go in the fast mode), but steering is still a challenge. One thing is for sure, I get a workout from running beside him....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment