Saturday, December 18, 2010

Preschool holiday party- HO HO HO!

Austin preschool holiday party was last week (it was also his last day until January)! The parents were invited, so I headed up to school around noon. Austin was very confused when I walked in and stood at the back of the classroom- he couldn't figure out why I was there. But he stayed seated & waiting until he was allowed to come over and give me a hug- what a good boy :) I wish he minded like that at home!!

The kids had a "special" meal of chicken nuggets and apples from McDonalds & then decorated sugar cookies like reindeer! Austin does not like icing & definitely doesn't like when it gets all over his hands.. he's like mommy and dislikes messes. After eating the kids had a book exchange and then got bags of goodies from their classmates & teachers. It was a fun day, but gave me a whole new appreciation for teachers... Ms Tiffany & Ms Jennifer are the BEST!

Not a lot of great pics... but here's what I got.

Eating lunch


Austin & Mommy


Decorating reindeer cookies


Finished product- I believe that's Rudolph!


Book exchange


Bag of goodies


Reindeer pillow that Austin made for us!

1 comment:

Briana said...

I like the pillow with the reindeer. That is one of my favorite things about preschool, having all these great crafts and pictures made with my childs hand or footprints