Austin & Gigi
He looks like such a big boy in this outfit
Petting Oskar- he was so curious about the dogs, but afraid to pet them
I spent a lot of time holding the cute dogs
Chelsea & mom visiting
Fishing
Nan Nan
Austin, Dad, & me
Love this one!
Our family
Austin and his buddy, Ella
Opening gifts with Gigi
Playing with a new toy!
The day after Christmas my mom's extended family started arriving, and we spent through Wednesday with them! It's been 2 years since I've seen some of them because we were not able to make it last year. As usual, lots of laughing & eating! We also made a trip out to see my Grandma Anna!
Eating at La Hacienda Ranch
Waiting to be seated
Jill & I
Some of the cousins and significant others
My mom and her siblings (minus 1)
Visiting Grandma Anna
So much fun! B- Dennis, Serena, Diane F- Jill, Amy, Becky, Whitney, Jalynn







No comments:
Post a Comment