Priceless! It is great that you have his early walking stages on video b/c when he starts running you won't remember the arms above the head balancing! So cute! He is getting thin! It must be all that walking. Guys, he is just too cute!
Wow! He's just precious! How are you handling the transition? I remember these milestones (crawling, walking) always threw me for a loop. But it's so fun to see them grow!
16 comments:
Sooo cute!!
Priceless! It is great that you have his early walking stages on video b/c when he starts running you won't remember the arms above the head balancing! So cute! He is getting thin! It must be all that walking. Guys, he is just too cute!
That's awesome! How stinkin cute can he get?
OHHH what a cute little walker he is!!!! He is such a big boy now!!!
So cute! He is walking really good for just starting.
Adorable!
"Way to go AUSTIN".....look at you go! Wait until Mom & Dad see what you can get into now! Love you, Nana in Destin
Crazy is an understatement! How exciting. And TOO cute. I love the little wobble.
Wow! He's just precious! How are you handling the transition? I remember these milestones (crawling, walking) always threw me for a loop. But it's so fun to see them grow!
Way to go Austin! I love babies learning to walk where their hands and arms go above their heads. Adorable!
Ohhh! So cute!!! Your world is about to change I am sure. Congrats Austin on a new freedom. We miss you guys! muwa!
AWW! And doing a great job! He is quite the little explorer.
That is really cute! I love that Max makes his appearance in both videos! :)
Yeah! That's so exciting!!
Way to go buddy!
He's doing great! Wow. It's so neat to see them reach these milestones!
Post a Comment