Thursday, May 14, 2009

From the last week

To end the harassment (from Papa Jim), here are some new pics and video......

Last Friday evening we had our friends, Jared & Leah, over for dinner. Their son, Reid, is 2 weeks younger than Austin- so they are good buddies! Reid has been walking a while longer than Austin, so it was funny to see Austin watch Reid run around!









Just a few from the last couple of days


He's a paci boy for sure (yes, one in his hand & one in his mouth)


Also loves playing with diapers... AKA making a mess.


I found Max hiding in Austin's room today.... sneaky


More walking... and boy is he keeping me BUSY!




Have a great weekend! :)

4 comments:

myra said...

I was just thinking about you and wondering how ya'll were doing. Thanks for the post. Austin is so cute!

Taylor Made said...

Super cute! I love watching him walk, so careful and focused. He is looking very tall. Miss you guys!

Kim said...

I love the pics of Austin with his pacis. Rylan LOVED his!!! We just took them away yesterday...the jury is still out on how successful it has been! Love the video of him walking too - so hard to believe how fast they grow! :)

Holly said...

I loved holding sweet Austin last weekend! We had a great time, glad it worked out for all of us to get together. Looking forward to the next time!