UPDATE BELOW
Just a few short videos of Austin cruising around with his walker. It was so funny- I've had it out for months, but it just peaked his interest in the last few days.... and now he loves it! He will also take 5-7 steps at a time when walking between Shane & I!
In the last few days Austin has starting walking around a lot more! He will walk halfway across a room, and only start crawling once he falls! Usually it's about 8-10 feet! And he pushes everything around now- boxes, toys, tables.... it's about to get CrAzY around here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
I love that Max hopped up on the chair when Austin went to the door! You know he was hoping he would open it and let him go play outside. :)
Aw! And, I LOVE your floor!!!
Look at him go! So cute.
- Austin's Aunt Shanna
Way Cute!! I love his 1 year pictures also. He is getting so big! They grow up fast.
So cute. I love how he just calmly looks around for help when he gets stuck. He is so sweet.
Hey,
My mom sent me yalls blog and I've loved reading it. I have one too. Gosh, our boys are both so big!!! Wish yall lived closer and they could play together!!
Glad to hear everything is going well. When they walk...watch out...they'll be into everything!
Hey,
We are in Boerne, right outside of San Antonio. We are just going to build another house....so we are moving into a rent house in town and going to start on another one soon. If yall are ever down this way, we'd love to see yall! I'm sure the boys would love playing with each other.
Mandy
Post a Comment