Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter & Evie!

My niece, Evie, was born yesterday- but since Austin & I have been sick we didn't get to go see her until today! So here are some pictures that I took today!



Evie Charmaine Dusza
April 16, 2009 at 8:05am
7 lbs 1 oz
19 inches long


Evie & Mommy


Evie & Aunt Whitney


Evie & Gran


The happy family of 3!


Check out all her pretty dark hair!


Austin having fun with Papa Gary


We are so excited to have Evie in the family- now Austin has a cousin to play with, AND Shane & I are finally an Aunt & an Uncle! Congratulations to Mat & Shanna on your beautiful baby girl!

Now Easter pics~ Austin started getting sick on Saturday night, so he was not a happy camper on Easter day. He still enjoyed his Easter basket though- especially the eggs (that I put pennies in- he loved shaking them) & his book!

Family picture at our small group Easter dinner after church on Saturday night


Cuddling with daddy- poor sick boy


Checking out the goodies!


One last picture of Austin to make you smile. Yes, he has socks in his mouth- can you tell he's teething? And a remote in his hands.

8 comments:

Kristen said...

cute little neice. :) I LOVE his shirt on Easter. So cute. What a cute family pic.

Wendi said...

Oh my gosh - the rolled sleeves on the Easter shirt. How adorable. :)

Kristen OQ said...

Great family picture!

And Evie looks so sweet too. Congrats on being an aunt!

Traci said...

Evie is beautiful!

I love the family pic. Austin is so handsome in his Easter shirt!

Briana said...

he is just so adorable! Great pics. Love the socks in the mouth ...

Linda A. said...

Evie is cute! Congratulations Aunt Whitney and Uncle Shane & to Shanna & Matt!

Adorable family photo of you three on Easter. E mail me one please!

I know that chewing sock thing....he did it all last week while we were with him. Bless His Heart!

Anonymous said...

Reid chews on his socks too!

Andy & Deborah said...

Evie is beautiful! She doesn't look like a newborn. I love these pics of Austin, especially the one with the sock. Good looking family!