Monday, March 2, 2009

Shanna's Baby Shower

Yesterday I attended a baby shower for my sister-in-law, Shanna! The shower was over in Dallas at her friend, Heather's, house. The hostesses did a wonderful job capturing a perfecting theme for the shower- Mickey Mouse! Shanna is actually decorating her nursery in Mickey Mouse, so it was perfect!


Shane's mom (Sharon), Aunt Linda, Cousin Courtney, and Shanna's best friend (Kendra) all traveled up from Victoria, TX to attend the shower! We all went to lunch before the shower, and then had time for a little shopping!

Overall, the shower was fantastic! Shanna was blessed with so many sweet gifts! Baby Dusza is all set! I can't wait to meet my first little niece or nephew, and Austin's cousin!

Here are a few pictures from the shower!

Table the hostesses set up for guests to write blessings to baby Dusza


Table with food and punch (notice the colors, polka dots, how everything is shaped like Mickey Mouse- so cute!)






Mommy-to-be


Three Generations!


Kendra, me, Sharon, Shanna, Courtney, & Linda


The hostesses


Some of the gifts (I forgot to get a picture when she started opening!)


Opening gifts- fun fun!


Shane was in San Francisco all last week for training, so I didn't get many pictures of Austin (I barely got my teeth brushed everyday!) So here's a pic from last week- and I'll work on getting more in the next few days!

4 comments:

Shanna said...

Thanks for posting this Whitney. I hope to update my blog this week. It was such a fun shower! Peanut is so loved. Thanks for being there.

- Austin's Aunt Shanna

Kristen said...

Love the table decoration...so cute! :)

Ashlee said...

I am very impressed that even the food matched the theme! Way to go!

Kristen OQ said...

The shower looks like it was really cute and just perfect for Shanna! Sounds like a fun day of baby gifts!