Monday, March 9, 2009

One Year Ago

I was looking through old posts and THIS one caught my attention from a year ago. Boy do I remember how miserable I was feeling... little did I know that I'd have the most precious little boy in my arms a week later!

4 comments:

Holly said...

I can feel your pain! One week from today!

Kristen said...

wow! I can't believe that was 1 year ago. My babies were still in the hospital. WOW! And it was snowing...this year is way diff. with our 80 degree temps. Crazy!
I can't believe we have 1 year olds (well...almost for you!)

Jody said...

It is strange thinking back isn't it? I always get very emotional around this time of year thinking back to what I was going through.

What a great year you have had with baby Austin! I am so excited for what is to come for you guys.
Hugs,
J

Taylor Made said...

I remember that post, seeing your belly looking like it could stretch no more! You look like you could have popped with one little prick. Hard to believe it was one year ago!