Saturday, August 16, 2008

Umbrella Stroller

Today we took Austin for a walk in his umbrella stroller, and he loved it! He enjoyed being able to look out & see the dogs, birds, cars, etc! Here's a few pictures before we left!

And a new video of him that's pretty cute!

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That stroller is so cute with Austin in it, and I know you enjoy getting to walk around outside with him. Glad he is enjoying it too!!

Kelly said...

We have that same umbrella stroller and love it.

Kristen OQ said...

You are going to LOVE that stroller! It is my favorite I have owned and mine is almost 6 years old.

Cute video too. I love it when they start to find their voices.

Kristen said...

So fun! :) Love the stroller.
Wish we could use those, can't use them unless we have 2 people to push. Have a great week!

Traci said...

I want to come over and pinch his cheeks! :)

He is SO adorable, Whitney!

Kim said...

Great stroller. I just wouldn't get much done having that little boy to squeeze!

Allison said...

Ok, there is nothing sweeter than hearing a baby 'talk' and 'squeal'. Such a cutie he is!!!

Linda A. said...

Austin has gotten to be such a "big boy"......I'll bet he loves his umbrella stroller! Thank you for the cute video....I love it. I feel like I have seen him. Can't wait to see you in Destin.
Love, Linda (Nana)

Jody said...

Serioulsy guys!?!?! Can I stand in line to marry that little cutie!
OMG! He is priceless! I want to sugar up those little rollies!
J

Jessica said...

Ohhh...the squel is the best. Can you believe how quicky they change. I have to agree with the others...he is soo squeezable!