That is a really cute video. He sure is growing fast. And no, I did not take the picture. Shhhhh!!
So sweet! He is adorable!!! Zach and I laughed watching him and listening. We can't wait to see him in person. Thanks for sharing.
OK, you started it! I want to see more videos. He is so precious. His laugh makes me laugh!
That is just too cute! I love it when babies start laughing.
So cute!!!! Can't wait to see y'all.
That is too cute!
Those are some sweet laughs! I'm glad you figured out how to post video =)
How cute is that?!?! Isn't it great. It gets even better when they have a hearty belly laugh that is just totally contagious.
You figured out the video posting! Hurray! Such a cute little laugh.
Little baby giggles are the sweetest!
That video made my whole face light up -- cute chubby baby laughs are the best. I sure do love that little guy!
sweet giggles...it is fun to see their little personalities come alive!
Such a precious video. Thank you, thank you for sending us such a precious video of Austin. Makes me feel like I can touch him. Can't wait until you come to Destin.Love ...Linda (Nana)
That is so adorable. I love when they start laughing. So Fun
cute, cute, cute!
hehe I love baby laughs! Isn't it funny the things we do to make them laugh? I am sure one day I will regret recording myself making Canon laugh. :)
love the giggling!
Post a Comment
Damask and Dots @ The Shabby Shoppe
17 comments:
That is a really cute video. He sure is growing fast. And no, I did not take the picture. Shhhhh!!
So sweet! He is adorable!!! Zach and I laughed watching him and listening. We can't wait to see him in person. Thanks for sharing.
OK, you started it! I want to see more videos. He is so precious. His laugh makes me laugh!
That is just too cute! I love it when babies start laughing.
So cute!!!! Can't wait to see y'all.
That is too cute!
Those are some sweet laughs! I'm glad you figured out how to post video =)
How cute is that?!?! Isn't it great. It gets even better when they have a hearty belly laugh that is just totally contagious.
You figured out the video posting! Hurray! Such a cute little laugh.
Little baby giggles are the sweetest!
That video made my whole face light up -- cute chubby baby laughs are the best. I sure do love that little guy!
sweet giggles...it is fun to see their little personalities come alive!
Such a precious video. Thank you, thank you for sending us such a precious video of Austin. Makes me feel like I can touch him. Can't wait until you come to Destin.
Love ...Linda (Nana)
That is so adorable. I love when they start laughing. So Fun
cute, cute, cute!
hehe I love baby laughs! Isn't it funny the things we do to make them laugh? I am sure one day I will regret recording myself making Canon laugh. :)
love the giggling!
Post a Comment