
For those of you that haven't heard (and actually care), Jason has been named the new Bachelor!! I was hoping for Jeremy, but am equally happy with Jason! I can't wait- bring it on ABC!
I'm sure there are plenty of you that watched The Bachelor in the past, but quit after one of the MANY bad season.. but you should give it another try! Last season of The Bachelorette was the best yet, and this season promises to be fantastic! Jason is a VERY sweet fella!
FYI- The Bachelorette is one of the few shows that I can actually get Shane to watch with me (he says it's because Deanna was HOT- whatever, he loves the drama like the rest of us.) So I'm guessing that with 25 women fighting for Jason's affections, I've got someone to watch The Bachelor with me this season as well! :) He's going to be SO mad that I posted this!







10 comments:
Not bad, but I was hoping for Michael Phelps! :)
A friend just emailed me this news a few minutes ago. I can't even tell you how excited I am.
I'm totally in love with Jason. I hope my husband understands. ;)
I loved your post, and I really loved the info. about Shane!! I enjoyed last season, and it was the first one I had watched in a long time. Can't wait for the new one!!
Umm yes... I am a HUGE fan and am totally excited!!!!!! :)
Hee hee! Jody watches it too with me and the entire time talks about how stupid it all is.... liar!!
Men!
I absolutely can't wait!!!
I just announced this at work!! Thanks for the info :)
Also, Brian watches with me too. He complains that it's on, but then gets mad when i watch without him and delete it before he can see it.
I AM SO EXCITED!!! I just LOVED Jason. My only fear is that these girls are going to be trashy like always. Hopefully there will be a good girl in the mix!!
Oh, and Matt watches it with me too.
I am really excited! I love him! :) He was my favorite!!!!
Can't wait! We don't have cable yet so I didn't know about this...thanks for the update!
I can't believe Deanna didn't pick him. I'll be watching with ya...
Post a Comment